Way to Play
Delivering integrated resort operators the next generation of cashless, mobile, and omni-channel commerce solutions.
Introducing Smart Money
Leading the Industry
Future of Provisional Credit
- Today’s modern casino gaming industry is anything but modern — it’s one of the largest cash-based industries on the planet with hundreds of billions of dollars used as the medium of exchange, resulting in unnecessary hassles, risks, and costs.
- Sightline is on a mission to build the gaming world’s first truly cashless ecosystem with its flagship solution Play+.
- Smarter, easier, faster, and safer describe how Play+ is changing the digital commerce paradigm in the worldwide casino-gaming industry.
- Play+ allows consumers a cashless and seamless, mobile commerce experience for hospitality and gaming; including, online, mobile, on-premise slots, tables games, and sports.
- Play+ allows consumers convenient access to their winnings and the freedom to spend at restaurants, retail, hotel, and more; including cash withdrawals at ATM’s worldwide.
+ Why Operators Choose Play+ Over any Other
+ View Play+ Video
Protected by international patents and one or more of the following U.S. Patent Nos. 8,595,137; 8,708,809; 8,777,725; 8,998,708; 9,196,123; 9,245,413; 9,251,651; 9,466,176; 9,600,966; 9,715,785; 9,715,787; 9,721,430; 9,785,926; 9,865,130; 9,990,801; 10,229,559; and 10,242,352. Other patents pending.
PARX CASINO INTRODUCES PLAY+
Parx Casino, the #1 casino in Pennsylvania, is owned and operated by Greenwood Racing Inc. and offers state-of-the-art gaming, thoroughbred racing, live entertainment, thrilling promotions...
SugarHouse Introduces Play+ in PA
May 2019: SugarHouse is owned by Rush Street Gaming, which has developed and operates casino properties in the Chicago area, Pittsburgh and Schenectady, N.Y., as well as Philadelphia....
UNIBET INTRODUCES PLAY+
May 2019: Unibet is part of the Kindred Group one of the world’s leading online gambling operators with business across the US, Europe and Australia, offering over 25 million customers...
Pennsylvania Lottery Introduces Play+
April 2019: PA Lottery Play+ provides a fast and easy way to deposit and withdraw while playing at PAiLottery.com. Enjoy the safety and security of cashless play today...
The Caesars Entertainment program was an instant success. The new Play+ system immediately eliminated guests waiting in line and reduced the hassle for guests of having to obtain cash and putting that cash on deposit at the casino…
The playMGM program was successfully launched in May 2017. MGM Resorts hotels are popular, and often have 90 percent hotel room occupancy and the lines to place wagers and cash out in the sports books at these casinos…
GAMING TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
Top 20 Most Innovative Gaming Technology Products
GAMING & LEISURE MAGAZINE
Gaming & Hospitality Platinum Award
GAMING TECHNOLOGY AWARDS
Best Productivity-Enhancement Technology
Most Innovative Gaming Technology Product of the Year
IGAMING NORTH AMERICA AWARDS
Best payment system
Work with Us
“We’re building the gaming world’s truly cashless ecosystem”
-Kirk Sanford, Founder & CEO
There are no open positions, please check back soon.
Founder & CEO
COO & Co-founder
VP Sales & Business Development
President & CFO
EVP & Co-founder
SVP Client Success
Half a century of leadership
Our Expertise Sets Us Apart
Our executive team brings more than 50 combined years of leadership roles in gaming and in payments. We’ve been responsible for most of the innovative products that have changed payments in gaming over the last 20 years and we’re doing it again at Sightline.
Our management team pioneered the gaming industry’s first responsible gaming efforts more than 20 years ago when we implemented the ATM/cash access industry’s first contribution to amelioration of problem gambling by establishing a partnership with the National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) which included a compulsive gambling hotline, self exclusion programs for compulsive gamblers, and denial access to EBT (welfare) recipients from getting cash in casinos. We continue our proactive efforts on responsible gaming and invite other members of the casino industry to join us in promoting responsible gaming.